Re Roofing the Main House
1. The team at Traditional Verandahs & Carports Roofing & Guttering commenced this transformation by re-roofing the main house. Due to the era that this home was constructed, the existing shingle tiles contained asbestos which had to be removed by professionals before any further work could continue.
2. Once the asbestos was removed we commenced the roofing transformation by supplying and installing custom made colorbond roofing and guttering. Our client wanted to ensure the home was restored to its heritage beauty, hence selecting a traditional colour scheme.
Ridge Capping and Hip Capping
3. We also installed new ridge capping, hip capping, removed 1 x vent and existing skylight and replaced existing chimney flashings.
4. Once the roofing project was completed we commenced construction of the concave verandah which we renovated and removed the asbestos shingle tiles and replaced with customised colorbond concave roofing and guttering.
5. Our final project was to construct a new concave carport 13.2m long by 2.9m wide. We wanted to ensure that the concave verandah complemented the beauty of this home and tied in perfectly with the newly renovated concave verandah.
We installed hand turned posts and half posts to match the existing home
Installed a frieze rail with spindles matching the main house
Supplied and fit rear wall plate, concave rafters and
Installed pressed metal infill panels to gable ends.
Once the construction had been completed our roofers installed the custom made colorbond roofing including 2 x skylight sheets, guttering and downpipes.